Arts At Work (“AAW”) operates and offers the AAW website, including all information, tools and services available from the AAW website, to all users of the AAW website including, without limitation, users who are browsers, customers, featured artists and/or content contributors (“AAW Users”). For more detail, please see ARTS AT WORK: TERMS & CONDITIONS.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL – AAW is committed to providing excellent customer service. Please contact AAW with any questions you may have prior to purchase. AAW is pleased to send additional artwork images, answer any questions regarding artwork details and to confirm availability of order quantities prior to purchase, as artworks offered for sale on the AAW website may have limited quantities.
While we have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours and images of the artworks offered for sale on the AAW website, we cannot guarantee that the colour will be accurate on the computer monitor display of any AAW User.
By their nature, handcrafted glass artworks may:
– Vary slightly in their finished dimensions
– Have variance in colour distribution
– Have small bubbles characteristic of hand blown glass
These are not defects, rather slight variations typical of handcrafted glass artworks.
Prices shown on the AAW website are exclusive of taxes and shipping fees.
Canadian taxes will be charged on the total purchase amount plus shipping fees, as applicable, based on the provincial address where the order is shipped.
The AAW website shopping cart is connected to a Canada Post shipping module to offer real-time shipping fees at check-out. AAW follows best-practice industry packing standards to pack glass artworks safe for shipping to one address within Canada. All artworks are surrounded by three inches (3”) of appropriate packing fill, shipped in a double-wall corrugated box and require an authorized signature on delivery. Where possible, artworks are packaged in multiples to ensure maximum shipping efficiency and cost-effectiveness. Monday to Friday delivery, excluding holidays. AAW is unable to ship to a Post Office box.
Once your purchase has been made, please allow three (3) to six (6) weeks for delivery. Upon receiving your payment, AAW will contact the artist directly to determine availability. If the glass artworks are immediately available, AAW will endeavour to have the order delivered to you within three (3) weeks. If the artist must produce new glass artworks to fulfill your purchase, AAW will endeavour to have the order delivered to you within six (6) weeks.
Minimums are set as required by artists, to accommodate volume of corporate orders or to most efficiently package artworks for shipment.
In the unlikely event that a glass artwork arrives damaged or broken, please follow these procedures:
– Contact AAW by email within 48 hours of receipt of damaged or broken glass artwork.
– Provide photo of damaged or broken glass artwork.
– Return the artwork in its original packaging to “Customer Service – Arts At Work”, 489 Grand Blvd., Oakville, ON, L6H 1P2, within ten business days of notifying AAW of return.
– Purchaser is responsible for return shipping charges. AAW is not responsible for returned items that are lost in transit.
– If the damaged or broken artwork is received at AAW within ten business days, AAW will issue a credit to the purchaser for the value of the damaged or broken artwork, net of applicable taxes, to be used towards a replacement artwork or future purchase.